◦ Claiming redemption for all prisoners especially Stanley "Tookie" Williams who was denied his, and Capital-X's redemption.
02 - Violent Resistence (Interlude)
◦ Revolutionary Stokely Carmichael explains why prisoner result to violent resistence.
◦ Standing up against the corrupt US criminal justice system.
◦ The truth about how the justice system in America in unjust and how soon one day a price will be paid.
05 - Bullshit (Interlude)
◦ Former President G.W. Bush talking bullshit!
◦ Mass incarceration isn't an accident. Prisons for profit is a reality and nothing less than the offspring of slavery.
07 - Death Row Prisoner Anthony Haynes, (From Death row)
◦ This is Anthony Haynes speaking from death row in Texas.
◦ This is the true story of death row prisoner Anthony Haynes which in truth is the story of hundreds of Black young men that wind up on Americas death rows across the country.
◦ A demand for justice all together, but specific prisoners and victims of injustice are named.
10 - Channel 4 News, (Interlude)
◦ This is taken from an actual interview conducted by Channel 4 News of Capital-X in Little Rock, Arkansas.
◦ Telling the true story of Capital-X's Walk 4 Life. A 1,700 walk protesting capital punishment.
12 - Struggle, (Interlude)
◦ A part of famous speech by abolitionist, runaway slave Fredrick Douglass
◦ This song is inspired by Johnny Cash's Man in Black. X explains to the world why he always wears black to honor his fallen comrades and the oppressed.
◦ This is an epic track that depicts how Capital-X refuses to be stopped in revealing the truth about the corrution in the prisons and criminal justice system in America.
◦ True tales of Capital-X battling on the front lines in the struggle for true justice in America and beyond.
16 - Life, featuring Akir
◦ Capital-X and Akir each tell their versions of being stuck in rap game for "LIFE".
◦ Capital-X exposes real criminals that still still are still free and walking our streets.
18 - George L Jackson (Interlude)
◦ Black Panther, Prisoners Rights Activist, Revolutionary George L Jackson speaks from death row.
◦ A call to war against apathy in America and world wide.
◦ Capital-X speaks on jail house snitches and how prosecutors use them in capital cases.
◦ Capital-X addresses self imprisonment by revealing his own in dealing with Meniere's Disease and Bi-Polar disorder.
22 - Runaway Slave, Live accapella
◦ Capital-X recorded live performing an accapella in Kristiansand, Norway at the Protest Festival 2009
◦ Capital-X pays homage to George L Jackson and Fred Hampton as he calls for all to stand up against injustice.
|info | buy|